Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Rollin' Hills
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK---what is it worth? Who wants to buy it? &:blahblah: .There's alot of em out there---and there will be more to follow. What are you guys gonna' do with em?

·
Nucking Futs
1,109 Posts
I'm going to use mine for my snowblower....I hate having to refill when I'm halfway through the drive & walkways. Maybe some folks who are into RC flying can use them in their 1/4 or 1/3 scale kits?

·
Jay Johnston
1,732 Posts
Right now I am using mine to hold down a very small part of my garage floor, can't have any of the garage floor floating away you know.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I'm going to make mine into a lovely flower pot after the rally. I thought we would use it at the rally to draw tickets for winning prizes first though. :rofl:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Max said:
I'm going to make mine into a lovely flower pot after the rally. I thought we would use it at the rally to draw tickets for winning prizes first though. :rofl:

That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will it still have the band-aids and ace wrap on it?????:hidesbeh:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Max said:

Just make sure you don't fill it with hamburger and .... aaawwwhhh nevermind...

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
you could make it into a gas can

·
Member #415
1,712 Posts
I'm going to Sell mine on ebay with a very clever marketing angle.
FOR SALE- VERY RARE 100TH ANNIVERSARY FUEL CELL -
So whadda ya think........:sinister:

·
Don't think, ride.
752 Posts
Rollin' Hills said:
OK---what is it worth? Who wants to buy it? &:blahblah: .There's alot of em out there---and there will be more to follow. What are you guys gonna' do with em?
Mine is sitting around the garage too, I am thinking about seeing if the dealer wants it for free, if not, I think it goes in the trash. It is pretty scraped up on the side where I had a cover glued to it.

·
Rollin' Hills
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Night Rodder said:
Mine is sitting around the garage too, I am thinking about seeing if the dealer wants it for free, if not, I think it goes in the trash. It is pretty scraped up on the side where I had a cover glued to it.
Hey---I've got it. We'll send em' all to "Cheatin", and he can trade em' in at the stealers for more :cook ::hiding:

·
I'd rather be riding
218 Posts
Shadow11 said:
Right now I am using mine to hold down a very small part of my garage floor, can't have any of the garage floor floating away you know.
ROFLMAO!!!!!

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
you could plant something in it and give it to the wifie for her bday!!!! women like it when a man puts forth creative effort I hear.

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Maybe send them all to Max's friend at HD. What is her name, Judy?

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
If I can get ahold of a fuel flange on the low, I'd like to turn mine into a deck sprayer, or something useful. How hard can it be to rig up a pump with an outflow line anyway?

·
Registered
15 Posts
i see a few of you have 100th anniversary fuel cells for sale. Anyone by chance have a 95th anniversary one for sell? haha. some smuck will by it.

·
NOT A REAL HD RIDER
779 Posts
....:rj: my dog love's playing with it..

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Recipe for 3.7 gallon happiness:

1 case beer
add two 10lb bags ice

Repeat if necessary

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Steppenwolf said:
Recipe for 3.7 gallon happiness: