Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tacmedic83
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These tires are as like new as they come! I just took these tires off of my 2007 Harley V-Rod. There is nothing wrong with them I just went to a different Brand and size tire for a little different look on my bike. These are the factory Dunlops that came on it. The rear is a Dunlop Elite 3 240/40VR/18 and the front is a Dunlop Sportmax 208F 120/70ZR/19 These tires list for $428! I did not check the tread depth but I assure you it is near stock depth. The tires have 1200 miles on them and were changed shortly after my breakin service on the bike. (to sum up these were the easy riding breakin tires for my bike)No Holes, burnouts or abuse of any kind ever to these tires!! I am gonna ask $150 obo shipped to your door.

Attachments

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Tacmedic83 said:
These tires are as like new as they come! I just took these tires off of my 2007 Harley V-Rod. There is nothing wrong with them I just went to a different Brand and size tire for a little different look on my bike. These are the factory Dunlops that came on it. The rear is a Dunlop Elite 3 240/40VR/18 and the front is a Dunlop Sportmax 208F 120/70ZR/19 These tires list for $428! I did not check the tread depth but I assure you it is near stock depth. The tires have 1200 miles on them and were changed shortly after my breakin service on the bike. (to sum up these were the easy riding breakin tires for my bike)No Holes, burnouts or abuse of any kind ever to these tires!! I am gonna ask $150 obo shipped to your door.
Ive got $125.00 delivered

1 - 6 of 6 Posts