Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
HD & Ducati Rider
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents, I'm awaiting my 2011 muscle to arrive. I'm located in Canada and the ends of the stock exhaust here are black which points directly back. I really like the look of the flared satin steel ends on the US versions of the bike which you see in most of the pics.

Here are the Q's
Can these tips be easily removed, ie withough cutting/welding etc. and if so is anyone here willing to part with them for a fair price.

Thanks.

·
Registered
363 Posts
If the Canadian main cans are the same as the U.S. cans, the tips are held on with 4 allen screws so its really easy to get them off.

·
Ride safe!
680 Posts
Gents, I'm awaiting my 2011 muscle to arrive. I'm located in Canada and the ends of the stock exhaust here are black which points directly back. I really like the look of the flared satin steel ends on the US versions of the bike which you see in most of the pics.

Here are the Q's
Can these tips be easily removed, ie withough cutting/welding etc. and if so is anyone here willing to part with them for a fair price.

Thanks.
I have a perfect set with screws that you can have if you want them. just pay the shipping. pm me if interested

1 - 4 of 4 Posts