Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
If you'll send these first, I'll trade for my stockers 100%. Pm incoming.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the response.
I am just learning that these aftermarket chrome mounts cost over a hundred bucks, and expect I can find a pair of stock/standard, given they are the same on all years, somewhere for WAY less than that... Even though I don't need/want them, I believe they are much more 'valuable' than what I need/want...
Question is, are these worth more than stock to either of you...
please lemme know...
Tks,
Kevin

·
Registered
120 Posts
AFAIK; These are the HD Reduced Reach Pegs, simply reversed- I may be mistaken but I believe they also came stock on certain Vrods, I don't recall which models/years though.

If I'm inaccurate, please correct me! I'll trade for them all day, as I've been looking for a set used since I got my bike. I'd be willing to cover shipping both ways on the trade, as long as you ship first, like I said before- I've had my bike on a lift way too much this season and I'm not willing to give it up anymore.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
again, thanks much for the quick response.
I frankly never thought about flipping them....
I strongly suspect they will NOT be what I want, but do want to try to flip them first to see if they work 'better' for me.
I frankly had no idea how they even attached until today.
I am not sure when I will get back to the bike, but after I check the 'flip', will will get back to you asap. If they still are not exactly what I want, I will let you know and we can swap per the offer you made (even swap with you paying shipping).
Again, I strongly suspect I would just as soon have the basic/stock ones and will be willing to trade.
Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
120 Posts
again, thanks much for the quick response.
I frankly never thought about flipping them....
I strongly suspect they will NOT be what I want, but do want to try to flip them first to see if they work 'better' for me.
I frankly had no idea how they even attached until today.
I am not sure when I will get back to the bike, but after I check the 'flip', will will get back to you asap. If they still are not exactly what I want, I will let you know and we can swap per the offer you made (even swap with you paying shipping).
Again, I strongly suspect I would just as soon have the basic/stock ones and will be willing to trade.
Thanks,
Kevin
Sounds good. Certainly try to just flip them, be mindful that if they were properly reversed and are the parts that I'm suggesting your brake and shifter peg should have been adjusted to accommodate the new foot peg position.

PM me, or post here and I'll get back to you asap if you have any questions or would like to trade.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
understood...thanks much for the info/assist.
I'll get back to as soon as I can. I am in northern VA and the bike is in my garage in Bedford, county VA....
thanks again,
K

·
Registered
120 Posts
understood...thanks much for the info/assist.
I'll get back to as soon as I can. I am in northern VA and the bike is in my garage in Bedford, county VA....
thanks again,
K
Any update?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
very sorry for the delay.
I did not get/see you last request for update.
I also sent a post earlier to let you know I finally got back to my bike and flipped the mounts. I did not ride it, but have ridden another with the standard pegs and think I'm good to swap.
Please advise if you still want them.
Kevin
you can text me at 703-859-2412

·
Registered
42 Posts
if eoszlak desides he doesn't want them then i have a spare set of stockers I can swap with you. Just not looking to undercut anyone so I want to make sure he has first shot. You in the US?

·
Registered
120 Posts
if eoszlak desides he doesn't want them then i have a spare set of stockers I can swap with you. Just not looking to undercut anyone so I want to make sure he has first shot. You in the US?
I actually sent him a DHL Express shipping label last night so we can finally get this ball rolling. AFAIK we're going ahead with the trade, if anything changes though I'm sure one of us will advise and post that here for your consideration.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts