Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhh, weather is killing me here last 7 days not a cloud in the sky, and next weekend forcast for long island is rain every day. Anyway, filled the paper work out today, and I had an option wait 24 hours for the plates or go to the DMV myself. Idk about you guys, but the DMV at 6pm would have been really bad.

Anyway, can someone tell me a little about these pipes? Apparently they are screaming eagles, I rode the bike back to back with another 02 with 2-2 rineharts before I made my decision. Anyway, the screamin eagles where quiet compared to the rineharts, and worse the amount of heat they gave off at my legs was even worse. So I will probally upgrade, but seems a waste to toss eagles if there worth anything, maybee someone wants to trade. I am feeling ill keep the eagles for this summer, and see if I want to go louder.

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
Don't toss 'em. Someone will buy them and contribute to the bottomless jar of mod money you will be needing soon enough!

·
# 12/50 Ignite LE
2,913 Posts
I can't tell from the pick but do they have "Screamin' Eagle" script on the top muffler? If yes they are definitely the SE performance slip fit and you will not have a problem selling them for a good price if they are in good shape.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
ther was a post about a german biker looking for them very mufflers wanted to buy them.pretty sure its a new post.

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. Lux is going to love you. If those are SE1's don't toss them! They are getting harder and harder to find. If you have them modded you will like them much better. Sound and performance, besides it keeps the bike looking like it did from the factory with that sweeping curve of an exhaust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts