Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i have seen a bunch of people with 1130cc.com stickers on their swingarms and i was wondering where everyone got them from.... i dont think i know of any sticker makers in my area, but if no one has any left i guess i will have to go looking... thanks

scott

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
I don't believe Max has any more of them....if I come across any extra's I will let you know...

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
There was a member making then also, but I haven't seen much activity from him lately. Hmm, know anyone with a Gerber machine?

·
I'm Bored
1,741 Posts
smharris605 said:
Hey i have seen a bunch of people with 1130cc.com stickers on their swingarms and i was wondering where everyone got them from.... i dont think i know of any sticker makers in my area, but if no one has any left i guess i will have to go looking... thanks

scott
Nah, they're not stickers. We're all actually frustrated Sharpie arteests......

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NightMare said:
There was a member making then also, but I haven't seen much activity from him lately. Hmm, know anyone with a Gerber machine?

do you remember his name?? i think i might send him a PM if you do.... and what, may I ask, is a gerber machine???

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
I've got an extra. PM me your adddress and I'll send it to you. (gloss black)

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
smharris605 said:
do you remember his name?? i think i might send him a PM if you do.... and what, may I ask, is a gerber machine???
The member was 0013, but he hasn't been on in a while. A Gerber machine is a cool computer run (sometimes) vinyl cutting machine used for making stickers, decals, etc.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NightMare said:
The member was 0013, but he hasn't been on in a while. A Gerber machine is a cool computer run (sometimes) vinyl cutting machine used for making stickers, decals, etc.
cool thanks alot!!! i shot him a pm so hopefully he will get it soon.... and yea, i dont think i know anyone with one of those lol... and pondo i sent you a pm... thanks guys!!!

scott

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Good luck with that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts