6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
Brett from New Zealand.
Bike is a 12 vrscdx.
Akrapovic exhaust with NB.
Topless with after market filter.
Power vision.

I'm basically after a step by step guide with images and reasons on what to change or adjust on my power vision. Obviously it's not going to be a perfect tune. Untill i get WB sensors and get a dyno done. But I'm wanting to learn and play around with it myself untill then. I've done heaps of searches and taken some points from some threads here and there.
I end up loosing the info or thread and just takes for ever with everything scattered around the place. Be good to have a thread to jump straight to and have something to look at and the reason for it.
If anyone has the time to post images or even a list be much appreciated.

I've loaded the akrapovic map from powervison but it definitely feels like it needs some work.

Cheers
Brett

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Hi guys.
Brett from New Zealand.
Bike is a 12 vrscdx.
Akrapovic exhaust with NB.
Topless with after market filter.
Power vision.

I'm basically after a step by step guide with images and reasons on what to change or adjust on my power vision. Obviously it's not going to be a perfect tune. Untill i get WB sensors and get a dyno done. But I'm wanting to learn and play around with it myself untill then. I've done heaps of searches and taken some points from some threads here and there.
I end up loosing the info or thread and just takes for ever with everything scattered around the place. Be good to have a thread to jump straight to and have something to look at and the reason for it.
If anyone has the time to post images or even a list be much appreciated.

I've loaded the akrapovic map from powervison but it definitely feels like it needs some work.

Cheers
Brett
Download the tuning PDFs from the Dynojet site for starters. TTS also has good tuning PDF and while not the same system the rules of EFI tuning apply to both tuners. There's a lot of reading and a lot to learn if you want the best outcome.
Ron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts