Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
I think it replaces the plastic piece and it look like stainless.... drop him a email and ask.

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VrodG said:
I think from it replaces the plastic piece and it look like stainless.... drop him a email and ask.
I have mailled them, also the that guy has already purchased one.

·
4,638 Posts
I have seen it before on a site ...I'll try to pull it back up and then post it ..And yes the company is in the USA.....

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got a reply, and it fits over the top of the plastic ass. The guy selling it has no pictures of it fitted to a bike though, so the jurys still out.

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
I emailed the guy about the Stainless Steel Dog A$$ they are selling for 100 Pounds British Thats about $250 au Bucks Plus Shipping from England to Australia so thats roughly $300 au for the dogs Ass My doggs ass is starting to look good :))

·
Get a Grip!
696 Posts
That would be about $170 US, plus shipping to USA

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
missin44 said:
That would be about $170 US, plus shipping to USA
The one on Ebay is at £85, with 1/2 hour to go, I'm not going with it, because the pictures are crap and you can't really tell if its any good.

·
Come back Max
435 Posts
mr_vrodder said:
The one on Ebay is at £85, with 1/2 hour to go, I'm not going with it, because the pictures are crap and you can't really tell if its any good.
I've emailed the seller for more photos and the buyer of his last auction for his feedback and so far I've had bugger all response. The seller keeps telling me he will get photos of it mounted on a bike. Yeah yeah as usual nothing happens. The buyer of his last auction is keeping schtum.

·
9 second club member
2,326 Posts
Just Go have a piece of SS bent the way you want it to look. I just did it and only cost me $52.00 I will try and post some pics after I get back from Myrtle Beach I just put it on and the weather has been rainy so I have not got the bike out to take picks yet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts