Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok first the scary part, Was out riding just getting ready to get on the interstate, and the bike just dies!!!!! No power, engine cuts off, electric cuts off. ( glad i was not on the interstate) I had to reach down turn the key all the way off and then all the way on, to fire the bike back up again.

I get it fired up decided to take the long back way home. I had to get gas (small tank, big motor ). So after filling it up, i turn the key and it wont crank over. I have power all the lights come on, it just wont turn over. So i call a dealer:lamer: They say we can come pick up the bike and bring it to the shop. 50 bucks of course.

Second part I get home and i finally get a call. Was told that they cant look at it today and before they can look at it i need to do a 50 dollar deposit first, and that i owed them another 50 bucks from a pervious bill. wtf???? Keep in mind i just spent a lot of money on them rebuilding my motor to a 1350 and it drinks oil like a hummer drinks gas

So i figure it out that a while back ( a year ago or maybe 2 years ago )when some of the guys were haveing trouble with the coolent caps, that i tought that i would get mine replaced. I had told them that i think its under warrenty. Well they replaced the coolent bottle and i left. Well one week later they called me and say that i owe them 50 bucks for the coolent bottle. So now that the got the bike they are trying to stick me with that thing as well.:bs:

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Bend over and smile and get the butter...

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Pondo said:
Bend over and smile and get the butter...
Wheel bearing grease works better. I hope you get your problem resolved!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Sounds like it's going to be either a stator or voltage regulator.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Why would you even call them again after the first experience?

Yeah, you better get out the bearing grease again....

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DallasV Rod said:
Why would you even call them again after the first experience?

Yeah, you better get out the bearing grease again....
they are the only ones close.........and after talking to harley moco. i have to go to them first about fixing the motor

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Who is it ,so I don't go there!!!

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
The Packers will be 5-0 after Sunday!!!!!......but you cant watch the game til you pay your 50 dollars. Greise is never the answer

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
NorthILLVROD03 said:
dont like the Bears really or the packers..
i do like farve..... southern guy.
Must not like him that much, it's spelled "Favre." ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts