Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up. Even though the Avon rebate is over, RockyMountainATV.com still has the best deal going! Use code 96639 for 10% off plus free shipping and no sales tax in most states. Front and rear Avon Cobras (120/70/19, and 250/40/18) for $310 delivered. Can't beat that! :dance:

·
Registered
18 Posts
New Avon Cobras on the way! 10% off still works as of today.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Great find! Got new tires and stuff on the way.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks - I just finished my order - front and back for $284.
The purchase code is for 10% off the order and the tires are on sale now. Rear (180/55zr18) for $167 and front (120/70zr19)for $149 -10% = $284!!!!
I was just looking for recommendations on the forum for replacement tires. I have always felt a little aprehensive on the OEM Dunlops in the rain. I hope these Avons help.

·
2006 VRSCD
18 Posts
Me6!!!! :) Just went with the Avon's... but decided to go with the 200 for the rear... 296 shipped :) Thanks for the great info and deal!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just got mine on... Time to go burn the shine off these SumBitches!

·
Non-stop-rider
889 Posts
Bump for a good deal. Just ordered my first Avon after going through the dunlop and metz. Rear tire, Dyna bead kit, and 3 day shipping for under $170 :)

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
Still going on.. Saved $35.50 on the tire order I just placed.. Thanks for the heads up on this one!:notworth:

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
The code still works orderd the 200 rear adn 120 front today.

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
Ordered mine last Saturday and got them Thursday. 120 front 250 rear. $317 to the door. Couldn't beat it! Thanks!

I had the original Dunlops on there, what a HUGE difference in ride, feel, and confidence these tires make. I will never go back to the Dunlops.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ordered my first set of cobras but the the code was no longer any good:banghead:

x2. Found another code by searching online for Rocky Mountain Coupon Code..ended up with something that got me $20 off. Still a great deal. Can't wait to get that big 250 on there!!

·
Non-stop-rider
889 Posts
I have to say, I think I like my Metzler better:hidesbeh:
Either way, it was still a good deal. If I came across a good price like that again, I'd probably still buy it.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I just got mine installed yesterday. They perform amazing, much better than the stock Dunlops. I also did not notice any handling differences even though this one is a 250 rear. All in all I am very satisfied, and for $ 255 shipped after rebate, that just can't be beat, I should of picked up 2 pairs...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts