Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, need some advice.

I like to tinker and polish, but I hate lying on the floor (did enough of that doing my trade).

What stands can you buy to suit the Muscle that will get both wheels off the ground etc.

I am used to japanese bike and the last stands I had where a rear and front set that lifted from the hedstem on the front so I could work on all the wheels off the ground.

Do we have anything like that - or better.

At this stage I am looking at the big table type work benches that rise up on hydraulics etc - but they are pricey and I can not get one just yet - that will get me off the floot- but even then - both wheels are still on the deck.

any ideas.

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
Sometimes repco have sales for bike lifts around $150......they do the job but are chinese ......

check my garage pics for my bike jack......or go crazy like Hanny.....hahahahaha

Wot part of Oz ?

·
LIFESHORTRIDEHARD
1,164 Posts
This is the one that I have and it is pretty stable. It was very difficult to assemble but it works really well. It goes on sale all the time for 59 and 69 in our local paper. But even at 99 like it is on the web right now is a damn good deal. I dont know what the shipping would cost to get it to you.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts