Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· COOLER RIDER
5,180 Posts
Since installing the force fire (techlusion) I have developed a stall after startup hot or cold. As I let off the clutch it's as if I hit the kill switch. Is this an electrical or AFR problem you think?

· COOLER RIDER
5,180 Posts
I looked on techlusions site and tuned the green to their directions. It was way off. Pretuned for these pipes :tmbsdow: But I really like the fact that I can now tune myself! The RT was waaaaay over my head.

· COOLER RIDER
5,180 Posts
Brianm1 said:
I have a 03 and have had a stalling problem with every setup I have ran. Had it with SE slip fits, SE air filter and download. Had it with V-Mods, SE airfilter and power commander. And now still have it with SE airfilter, completly hollowed out stock pipes and power commander using force map. I had the recall done and it still happens. It does not stall when I'm moving. It does it when im stoped ant in neutral or clutch pulled in. If I open the throtle quick it has a tendancy to stall. I also think my idle speeed is a little low. It's idleing at about 1000 RPM.
That PC map for force pipes is a joke(108hp with a crater in the middle). It's what gave Force pipes a bad name. I've made 121 and 117 on different dynos with them. Get rid of that map. Try the R.F.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.