Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there im new to this site and hopeing someone can help me out or point me in the right direction. Basically im after a map to suit a 1250 nightrod that has 2into1 pipes topless airbox and screaming eagle cams. And just installing a power vision at moment. Even any map that has se cams just needs to be a good starting point and i can tweak it from there.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Hi there im new to this site and hopeing someone can help me out or point me in the right direction. Basically im after a map to suit a 1250 nightrod that has 2into1 pipes topless airbox and screaming eagle cams. And just installing a power vision at moment. Even any map that has se cams just needs to be a good starting point and i can tweak it from there.
Basically only a couple to chose from. Pic either one or the next above stock improved. It should dial in and either should be fine for the SE cam to begin with. It will take some work though to dial it in. I'd recommend using logs and running them through a MyTune software which is about $30 -35 or so. Well worth it. That Basic Autotune feature won't get a decent tune.
Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.