Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
We are all brothers. What we ride at any particular time should not define us. Nor should we criticize what another brother decides to ride. I've heard enough of that sh!t due to the V-Rod and I won't lay the same sh!t on anyone else.

·
Registered
136 Posts
We are all brothers. What we ride at any particular time should not define us. Nor should we criticize what another brother decides to ride. I've heard enough of that sh!t due to the V-Rod and I won't lay the same sh!t on anyone else.
x2 I have friends that ride cruisers (HDs and Honda's) as well as sportbikes. To each their own. We all deal with the same asshole cagers not paying attention and we all understand the risk we're taking by traveling on 2 wheels. Who cares what type it is? When I was in the car scene, I knew of turbo 4cyls that would hang with some of our stroker 8cyls. Personal preference is just that.

Sometimes I envy the capability of sportbikes versus my NRS but at the same time, I got what I wanted for the type of riding I expect to do. When I feel like stepping up, I'll get a Diavel/xDiavel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts