Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
Never heard of SPGF but I know alot of people run Progressive springs, both stock height and the lowered ones. I just put a set of lowered ones in my bike.

·
To boost or not??
1,916 Posts
No problem, I went with the Fork Lowering Kit from Progressive up front, drop the front end down about an inch. And I had air before but decided to sell it off and try something else, so for the back end I'm running Progressive 440's that are 12" So that drops the backend down as well.

What are you looking for a seat? Comfortable good looking?? I went with the Saddleman, although alot of people on here have had them reworked so the fit the rear fender better. Seeing as I'm running fenderless that really doesn't bother me.

·
DarkTari
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx Dem ! I was looking at air but that's a later on mod. I'll investigate Progressive. What I really need to do is understand the suspension to see what I'm working with, got a service manual comin in which should help out a lot.

Seat wise, I was gonna rework the stock with a gel pad and "maybe" a new skin, we'll see. Got so much on the mod plate
right now, just doin my homework, collecting parts to get ready for the winter transform....
Right now I'm just RIDIN !!! :biker:
Thanx Again....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts