Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a spare b speedo that they are willing to get rid of?

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its the one in your gallery!

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Its the one in your gallery!
Ah , Ok -thats my 07 DX so i guess they haven't changed. I swapped the mph/kph faceplate that my speedo had to a forum member who'd moved to germany and needed to swap his mph only faceplate , so it has an mph only faceplate now.Its showing 650 miles on it.
I'll take a pic and drop you a PM.....

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
phew, thought you were looking for a bathing suit lol

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
phew, thought you were looking for a bathing suit lol
I think I just pissed myself. Please shoot me if you ever see me in a speedo... Not my style and the women would go running for sure!

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
My mistake - the MPH speedo I have is promised to someone else , the spare I have available is a Kmh faceplate one , part number 67393-01B.
It was taken off a new bike , so is showing only 2km on the speedo - you still interested?

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I am Steve!!!

·
SpeedoDocter
2,364 Posts
You almost got me there steve...untill post#7 :D

·
SpeedoDocter
2,364 Posts
:duel:

I have the board fully packed up and your address and the stamps are on it. but i discovered i wase out of CN22 custom labels. i will get these tomorow.

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
:duel:

I have the board fully packed up and your address and the stamps are on it. but i discovered i wase out of CN22 custom labels. i will get these tomorow.
Ok - do you need one by the way? I thought that as we were all europeans now we didn't need customs forms?

·
SpeedoDocter
2,364 Posts
Hmmm have to check that. your the first in england i ship to. I have shipped to france,italy germany and belgium whitout label. but to us,canada and asiatic country's i have always put one on. England is oficialy no eurocountry.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts