Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
I just received from my H-D dealer ( after 7 months :rolleyes: ) the final part to complete the used balancer bearing remover / installer tool I bought - Exercising my tool fetish I've got virtually every engine R & R mx tool now to make my Revo 1250 Stg 2 engine upgrade job smoother and easier, got probably $ 1500 - $ 2000 in them, all I need is the time to use them which should be fairly soon. It was kinda fun finding them all and I got a helpful heads up from Ron and a couple other members here when they came up on e bay so I could snag them. The real issue is most internal engine parts are pending obsolete so sourcing new parts is the next problem, used parts are easily available but some parts need to be new. Having all the tools is great but useless if you don't have the internal engine parts. I've got everything needed for one fun top quality engine build which is all I need for me and my expected riding for the next 10 years - after that I'll sell the tools, don't think I'll be starting a Revo repair shop in retirement but ya never know -(y):cool:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts