Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
161 - 180 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Name: David
Home: Montebello, CA (Near East Los Angeles)
Destinations: No where, just got my DX.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice, you should go with us up into the Maibu hills
I'm down to join you guys for a ride. Let me know when and where.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Going west to the left coast. In the Coast Guard getting transfered in the spring to sunny San Diego, what should I expect over there, hope to meet some of you all.

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
Going to be in Riverside for a class from the 9th to the 20th of this month. Hoping to bring my bike with me. Are there any group rides scheduled for the weekend of the 14th/15th? Or can someone recommend a good route for a nice day ride?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Going to be in Riverside for a class from the 9th to the 20th of this month. Hoping to bring my bike with me. Are there any group rides scheduled for the weekend of the 14th/15th? Or can someone recommend a good route for a nice day ride?
If I was there I would show you around, but I will still be in Texas.

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
I want to go on a 2-3 hour ride tomorrow. I am in Riverside. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Mikey Goldman is in your HOOD. You need to call him for me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My good friend Mike Goldman, who is a pretty famous dude down under, is in LA. He came over on the first Virgin International flight out of Australia with a plane load of other celebrity types and his hanging out in LA for a couple weeks.

I want you all to ring him on this number and say HI and offer to show him a good time. +1 3108954517 is his USA cell.

have a look at www.onthemike.com

or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Goldman

Seriously, get onto Mikey G and go party with him, he's a top bloke, plus it will totally freak him out if a bunch of Americans he doesn't know start calling him.

Take him for a ride up to the Rocks store, he might meet Jay Leno.

·
----->
7,589 Posts
I'll be in Costa Mesa 5/16 to pick up a new bike and then riding @ noon... Anyone want to ride the coast or.... any good ride will do??

Gotta be in San Fernando on Monday.5/18
Let's ride!!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I'll be in Costa Mesa 5/16 to pick up a new bike and then riding @ noon... Anyone want to ride the coast or.... any good ride will do??

Gotta be in San Fernando on Monday.5/18
Let's ride!!
We will be riding the canyons that are 35 miles from Costa Mesa all weekend if you want to go. you can see teh brilliance of the Canyons and valleys only to be spit out onto Pacific Coat Highway to travel the coast

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Let me know which way you are coming and I will meet you, I imagine you are coming up the 5 Freeway, if so I will meet you at the Glendale HD Dealer and than show you the way to the Canyons.
Harley-Davidson of Glendale: Buell Authorized Sales & Service
www.glendaleharley.com

3717 San Fernando Rd
Glendale, CA 91204
(818) 246-5618
Get directions

161 - 180 of 211 Posts