Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Registry for all the people in the South West not in Texas ;)

Name:
Home:
Destinations:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Super Kaz
The Vegas V-Rodder!:diablo:

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
Michael333
Freedom Rider

People's Repbulic of
New Mexico
:D

·
speeding safely
499 Posts
Morey Brown
Tucson, AZ

·
Registered
203 Posts
Robert Van Brakel

Phoenix,AZ

Username: V-ROB

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Zeeman said:
Ok...we need to promote more VROD ownership in the SW!!!!
They are Just to Busy Riding in the Good Weather then to Talk with us on the internet! ;)

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Albuquerque in August

I'll be in Albuquerque on business on Aug 12-13, trailing the V-Rod down from Sturgis / Denver. Anyone wanting to take a Sat morinig ride, or can recommend a place to ride, before I head back to Dallas??

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Ok you SW guys. SOMEONE has to be able to recommend a great ride out of Albuquerque!!

·
Ted
1,632 Posts
Dan,
Sorry I didn't see this earlier but I've been on the road for 3 and 1/2 weeks (Sturgis). If you ever go back................
I lived in Albuquerque for 7 years but didn't have a ride then. I spent a lot of time in the mountains when I lived there. I highly recommend visiting Santa Fe and Taos. I camped and fished along hiway 3 and that is also nice country. Sandia Peak is kinda kool and a short ride from Albuquerque and a nice view of the city from the top (recommend doing it at dusk). I like the desert of northern New Mexico also and that can be found just about anywhere north of Albuquerque. Lots of color. As far as hang outs go, don't know of any biker bars but if you are into country western, you will be in paradise.

Ted

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Thanks Ted. Did make it to the top of Sandia. Nice ride, first thing in the morning. Stopped at a coffee shop on the way back on rt 14 where there were a couple of bikes parked. Nice folks.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts