Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't emailed DTT yet and don't see them on their site - anyone recommend a good source for a set of weld-in bungs? I did like the style that shipped with th VRFI-D - the inner lip made it easy to mock in... but then again, maybe curved base ones would be better suited for conforming to the pipes? (Rinehart 2-1) I see all kinds of styles online.

Recommendations?

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Steppenwolf said:
I haven't emailed DTT yet and don't see them on their site - anyone recommend a good source for a set of weld-in bungs? I did like the style that shipped with th VRFI-D - the inner lip made it easy to mock in... but then again, maybe curved base ones would be better suited for conforming to the pipes? (Rinehart 2-1) I see all kinds of styles online.

Recommendations?

DTT does have them they are just listed under the WEGO products. http://www.daytona-sensors.com/WEGO3.html Look at the bottom of the page.

These are the ones that I used on my Rine 2:1 and am very happy with them. DTT does very fast shipping with them as well.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
o2man98 said:
DTT does have them they are just listed under the WEGO products. http://www.daytona-sensors.com/WEGO3.html Look at the bottom of the page.

These are the ones that I used on my Rine 2:1 and am very happy with them. DTT does very fast shipping with them as well.
Thanks, Ken - their site structure can get a little confusing.

BTW (OT) on my build I have decided to stick with the weld-up crank and head bolts - not studs. I'll PM you more details as I get there - thinking I will be pulling the engine over Thanksgiving.

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Steppenwolf said:
Thanks, Ken - their site structure can get a little confusing.

BTW (OT) on my build I have decided to stick with the weld-up crank and head bolts - not studs. I'll PM you more details as I get there - thinking I will be pulling the engine over Thanksgiving.
Glad I could help and I look forward to more details from you.

·
Rocket Bro No 2
48 Posts
Steppenwolf said:

Recommendations?
You can get them at any NAPA or automotive parts store--they just don't have the inner lip. No big deal,worked fine for me

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
or most any muffler shop.

·
Registered
519 Posts
or I have a spare set cause I buy stuff I don't need.

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
DTT has sent my me bung holes and plugs without charging shipping.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts