Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the VTF today and came cross this post:

http://harleydavidsonforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=279279#post27927

Logical came across with a sarcastic remark against the VROD. His commnt basically says that the VROD is tasteless and tacky. I jumped on his shitt because I have seen him do it before. I kept my mouth shut previously. It just gets under my skin when people flame someone elses choice of ride. Other members basically told me that everyone just breaks balls whether it be VROD, sportster yada yada yada. I haven`t taken my chill pill today so I thought I would share my aggravation with you guys....

:banghead

·
Ghost Rider
533 Posts
Worst thing is this guy purportedly runs a custom shop, I bet you he wont turn away yuppie dollars.

I agree a lot of stuff is tacky but no the VRod, I have ridden many a bikes in my short life and just love the VRod, if he doesn't like look the other way.

I'm sure he's probably building dime a dozen "customs" anyway. I guess he's hurt çause he didn't make the cut for Discovery Channel.

A bike is your choice, its freedom so, don't bust my freedom of choice buddy..... :diablo:

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
So sad and stupid!

So sad and stupid!
A very long thread very fast. Full of hate are some of the comments. BadgerOctane is on paint fumes, how many I's in his post. Logical? He makes no sense to me. Has a V-Rod, IS sarcastic, and thinks he is a comedy genius. No one is laughin, I believe.:moon. Just be cool :cool: man.
Hate? I love hate! Just when it is directed to child molestors, drug dealers, and in general abusers of life on earth (unless it is their own, then I don't give a $hit if they keep it private and die nameless). Feels goood then.
Felt like :yak: with some of this guys.
That is just their way of directing their hateful personality on to yours. Don't let it. It is THEM who should be on the chill pill.
I don't like HD's in general, but have a 1200C.
I don't like supertrapps, but are still a consideration.
I don't like saddlebags, but really like Danii's and Jeannie's bikes a lot.
I don't like windshields, but may need one.
I don't like many things. Who cares? Not even me on my list of not liked. This is just a learning thing here. The V-Rod is the one that got me considering other HD's.
Me, myself, and I,I,I,I,I. Just people with small egos. WTF!
Do not fall into hate with them. Live long and prosper.:conehead
I bet somebody hates Star Trek too so :19: :icon_mrgr . Let's ride.:biker:
V-Rod is latest bike and I believe a brilliant idea for brilliant people. It is we who should set the example. We sounds much better than I my friends.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
NANU NANU!:conehead "Mork from Ork saying Right on!":cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts