Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Jamie
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jamie and I am new to the V-RodForums. I have an '02 V-Rod with a fair amount of work done to it,....it's a blast. Great Engine, lots of fun to ride and to have fun on......

I will also be at the Ocean Center on March 5th at 9:00am to talk with you about the V-Rod, it's history, questions, etc....stop by if you can.

I am also a racer of the bike. I will be at the AMA Prostar race (3/6 - 3/7) racing in the Hot Rod Cruiser class. If anyone else is going to be there that weekend, stop by and say Hi! We will need some fans to help us show those Yamaha's the fast way down the track this year.

I hope to meet some other V-Rod enthusiasts from around the country (world probably) and have a good time talking with you in the V-RodForums.com

Have Fun and be safe-

·
Registered
41 Posts
JamieMac said:
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jamie and I am new to the V-RodForums. I have an '02 V-Rod with a fair amount of work done to it,....it's a blast. Great Engine, lots of fun to ride and to have fun on......

I will also be at the Ocean Center on March 5th at 9:00am to talk with you about the V-Rod, it's history, questions, etc....stop by if you can.

I am also a racer of the bike. I will be at the AMA Prostar race (3/6 - 3/7) racing in the Hot Rod Cruiser class. If anyone else is going to be there that weekend, stop by and say Hi! We will need some fans to help us show those Yamaha's the fast way down the track this year.

I hope to meet some other V-Rod enthusiasts from around the country (world probably) and have a good time talking with you in the V-RodForums.com

Have Fun and be safe-

:vrodforu:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
JamieMac,
WELCOME!!!!!!!! :hyper:
if your who I think you are it is a True HONOR to have you here on Our Forum ! :notworth: If your Not ,it's still Very Cool to have you aboard!Can't wait to here about you and YOUR coming season.We need a racing report forum also so that we can keep tabs on you and our other racers that are starting the OTHER Series! ;) Jamie if YOU could Please tell the Forum a LITTLE about your self,and what you DO over at Harley .Please tell us about your involvement with the V-rod that We Know and Love!
Thanks again............. :kaz:

P.S Do you call the 9.49 in the Vegas Heat at 142 a LITTLE ENGINE WORK? :thumb:
Thats if Your The Jamie Mac I think you are! :cool: ;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome jamie

:vrod: How about letting know where your from! Welcome, this is a great forum! fredfryguy :moped: :moped: :laugh:

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
:welcome: :dance: :ride:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome Jamie, great to have you here with us. Your input on the forum will be an added plus for the members.

Max

·
FASTESTSTKBLTDRV
1,267 Posts
JAMIE
NICE TO SEE YOU JOIN THE FORUM!,GOOD LUCK WITH THE YAMAHAS,
JUST GOT THROUGH WITH PAUL ON THE PHONE SAYS THE MOTOR IS ON
THE WAY.CAN'T WAIT! :moped:

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
G'day Jamie. Seems you have caused a ripple amongst the crew mate! :laugh:

If Max says you're an added plus, that's good enough for me. Welcome.

·
Jamie
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
G'Day to all of you in the Forum. This seems like a great site, with a lot of great people, all with a lot of passion for a really great bike.

I live in Milwaukee, WI. and work for the Motor Company in the Performance Development Department. (and , NO I can't talk about anything internal to H-D, so please don't ask....) I'm simply a motorcycle enthusiast/racer/engineer guy who has been having fun with performance bikes for ~ 20 yrs. I have been on the V-Rod program since day 1, and it is the H-D bike I own and also race.

I pretty much enjoy improving the performance of anything I own (I know, I have a problem....but it's a fun one....), but I look forward to share and see what others have done with their V-Rods to make them more fun.

Glad to be here and hope to possibly meet some of you.

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
Welcome to the site Jamie.
I am sure that there are alot of us here, who would love to see a picture of your bike (If you have the time),i know i would !

·
Jamie
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hmmmm, I'll have to take one I guess....It will have to wait a bit, as it is in another state right now....(and my camera is not that good.....)

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Tell your PR guy to fax us your Promo Package! ;) As a Fellow V-rod Owner/Lover/Racer it is a True Honor to have you here!We have the Greatest Group of members from all over the world sharing Our Insane Love for this Incredible Motorcycle!To have someone with your Knowledge and expertise .Your like the Michael Jordan of V-rod Racing! :notworth: I had heard,and read about you and thought cool!Then at the Last Vegas AHDRA Race during qualifing I saw you make a pass and had Tripp covered by like 2 or 3/10ths ! :plause: I could not believe how good you ran in that HEAT!
I had talked to Tripp earlier and he had the same setup as Rockingham when he ran those good numbers!You cae out and just SCHOOLED everyone!
You were By far the Class of the Class and everyone new it! :kaz:

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
:vrodforu: enjoy your stay with us and don't forget to stop by the mens lounge as there is many interesting subjects their :sinister: While in Daytona pick up a V-Rod Forums t-shirt , just like the one the cool kids wear ;)

BTW; The forum works both ways , with such a diversified group here about any ? you may have can be answered :D

·
Jamie
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Kaz,

Yea at Vegas we had a pretty good set-up (it was the last race,...time to pull out the best stuff and see what happens...). I think we had the field covered by about 0.2 sec, BUT unfortunately in the 1st round the air shifter electronics had a problem and I lost...."but that's racin'... ".

I hope we will have enough to go with the Yamahas this year, they have 1800cc AND are allowed to go 50 or 75lbs lighter. We can't get close to that displacement, so we will be focusing on the chassis and getting some good lights......we'll see.

OK Heat,
I will be sure to get a V-Rodforums T-Shirt while I am in Daytona. We'll have to see if I can uphold the "cool factor" associated with them though.....

Later,

1 - 20 of 53 Posts