Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, being in the minority of half helmet/skid lid wearers, I was in dire need of upgrading my eyewear. The Wiley X's I had simply let way to much air into my eyes and after 4 yrs of using them, it seems as if my eyballs are just way to sensitive to the wind anymore. I am not knocking the Willey's, just with my high cheek bones, they work poorly for me. I got friends that swear by them...just not working for ME. I look like a dang zombie with hamburger for eyes after more than 50 miles!

Anyways, I decided to try those $15 jobs at thebestmcglasses.com and they look pretty darn nice for being so cheap in price. Anyone use them here? I am gonna try them out today for the first time. They apear to be similar to the Pan-Optix, witht he foam type border around the perimeter.

I sure hope they work because I just cannot stand wearing those full helmets. I will if I cannot find a suitable solution to my eyeball problem though.

Any other suggestions for eye wear?
Thanks!
Gary

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
Good luck and let us know. I have the panoptx and they are great. I would be interested in getting a pair for back up:D

·
Vroddin' Madman
271 Posts
What model WileyX's do you use? I run with the SG-1's and love them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts