·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Freedom Isn't Free
12 Posts
WOW!

Not sure I would do that to my DX, but they look pretty good.

Would be great to make it all detachable!!!

·
Registered
911 Posts
The perfect second bike. A couple of them, anyway.

·
Ajax99nfg
326 Posts
Some really nice roadrods, I wish the MOCO would just bring out a Vrod bagger and be done with it so we can all have some fun. Hell, what will I do with my airhead bagger when that happens?

·
1130cc.com PITFA
2,883 Posts
I don't know..mixed feelings about those....they look impresive, but you almost looks like you lose the V's identity...my :2cents:

·
Registered
419 Posts
The Vrod wasn't designed to be a bagger and adding a fairing, hardbags etc just takes away from what a Vrod was truly meant to be. BV

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
bigvrodder said:
The Vrod wasn't designed to be a bagger and adding a fairing, hardbags etc just takes away from what a Vrod was truly meant to be. BV
:them:

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bigvrodder said:
...Says the guy with a Rune (IMHO, the ugliest bike ever made) avatar. Any bike is a platform for the owner to make his own. If some guy turned a Ninja into a tour bike, I think it would be butt ugly, but it's his, not mine.

·
Phil Z.
1,117 Posts
bagger rod.jpg
this one aint too terribly bad, I guess they are starting to grow on me.

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Yup I like that one.

Ooohhh. You meant the bike! I like that too.

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
bigvrodder said:
In that case, I suggest you not add any of that stuff. Hope you don't mind if some of us have.

Of course, we could care less if you do mind. :bash:

·
Banned
654 Posts
Daniii said:
In that case, I suggest you not add any of that stuff. Hope you don't mind if some of us have.

Of course, we could care less if you do mind. :bash:
:them: to each his own huh Daniii.

·
Registered
95 Posts
bigvrodder said:

And just what, exactly, is it that a V Rod was "truly meant to be"?

·
George
5,411 Posts
bigvrodder said:
Uh??? This IS the "bagger section" isn't it?

·
Registered
95 Posts
bigvrodder said:

Would it surprise you if I told to that, all other things equal, my bike is inherently faster than yours due to the aerodynamic advantage of the fairing?

Would it surprise you if I told you that my bike handles better than yours due to the tires and wheels, the more efficient riding position, AND the aerodynamic advantage of the fairing?

Would it surprise you if I told you that I can ride my bike comfortably at or near triple digit speeds for 10 - 12 hrs a day; get up the next day and do it all over again?

Can you do that on your bike?

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
There ya go! Looking at a 12 hour day Wed. Should be no prob. The fairing really makes a difference.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts