Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
12,577 Posts
I'm not an Engineer but really think the Buffeting is the same No matter what front wheel you have.If spending $1500 on a New Front wheel helped you then Thats Great!I still think it's more of a Placebo Effect.Maybe one of Our Engineers can set us straight on the Perceived Buffeting effects of Our Solid front Wheel! ;)

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Greg,
in my younger days I was a Pro Triathlete and Cat 1-2 Bike Racer.I was sponsored by Haral Bicycles out of Lucerne France.I had a few bikes,but my Fastest was a Dual Disk TT Bike.The Front wheel was only 24inches so the mass was much less,but I'm all to familiar with the Feeling of getting Sucked under a Semi while out training! :tmbsdow: Now that bike weight 17.5lbs with Both Disk!Our/My Bike weighs 735lbs with me on and I'm 150lbs!Thats a Big Big Difference! :spank: I highly Doubt HD would make something"V-rod front wheel" that was dangerous and could be Proved in a Court of Law! :diablo:

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Dan,
Please forgive! :notworth: Do not let your Other Half Read this then and Our Secret will be Safe! ;)
Greg,
As i said I have not raced bikes 12 years,but we do have one National Vet Champion cyclist name Rob "rhauft" is a member.He's not as active as he used to be here,but thats another story! :hidesbeh:

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Mark,
Now the Truth Comes Out! :spank: I'll even get ya a Deal on one just don't Corrupt any more Newbies! ;) The Buffeting is Just an EXCUSE to Spend More Money on Trick $hit! :stilpoke:

· Banned
12,577 Posts
I will be sharing that info with you and All ASAP :hyper:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.