Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of solid disc chrome wheels, chrome rotors and a front tire with 3000 miles on it. The front wheel also has chrome rotor bolts. Pictures show the front and rear wheels with both tires, but I have removed the rear tire. I can also remove the front wheel to save on shipping costs. I am asking $900.00 plus shipping (Can. or US $) for the complete setup (without the rear tire). Can ship from WA to the US or from B. C. to Canada to save import taxes, brokerage fees, high shipping costs, etc.

Attachments

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,946 Posts
how much for just the rear?

Rod

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would prefer to sell the front and rear as a set. I also have a new Road Winder rear if you are interested in that.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,946 Posts
Thanks, I am looking for a solid rear.

Rod

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$600.00 + shipping, Alex and sent you a PM. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Had accepted offer for the wheels and rotors and buyer changed mind, so these are still available. It costs $85.00 each exchange, to chrome the rotors so these would cost $255.00 alone and you would have to send your old ones. Price reduced to $800.00 plus shipping. No rear tire.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
dammit i want these!!!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Send me a PM with your e-mail and I can send more pictures if you want them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello, I'm interested in the chrome wheels only (no tires, no rotors). is the price 800$ or less?
Could you ship to Italy?
and, last question, are they Original Chrome HD wheels or Stock wheels that have been chromed?
Thank you!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The rotors won't fit my other wheels, so I would like to sell them with the wheels. I can remove the front tire to save on shipping costs. I would have to ship from Canada and I think that it would be very expensive to ship to Italy. They are the stock wheels that were sent out to be chromed by the Washington dealer that originally sold the bike. Dealer told me that it cost them $1000.00 per wheel for the chroming of the wheels and rotors four years ago. Send me a PM if you want to talk about it more.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These are now SOLD. Thanks to all that inquired.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts