Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Earthbound for good.
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is gents, finally got around to boxing this up and giving y'all a chance to get this extremely rare bar for the R models. As you should know, this ONLY fits the 2006-07 VRSCR. Already in the box, actual shipping costs to your zip code. Coming from zip 88317, 10 pounds, box is 18x13x4".
350.00 USD plus the shipping.

·
VRSC est -03
3,095 Posts
Unicorn! (y)

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
Hey flyday58 did you sell your R Model ? How you been doing ? Nice of you to offer that up there's another guy wanting one here on the site - Ranger 6711 look into the R section you'll see his post he needs one of these Unicorn R engine guards BAD before he puts a hideous rams horn fwd. control guard on there - go pm him hopefully he'll buy it before he commits an R styling sin !! 😫(y)😆

·
Earthbound for good.
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey flyday58 did you sell your R Model ? How you been doing ? Nice of you to offer that up there's another guy wanting one here on the site - Ranger 6711 look into the R section you'll see his post he needs one of these Unicorn R engine guards BAD before he puts a hideous rams horn fwd. control guard on there - go pm him hopefully he'll buy it before he commits an R styling sin !! 😫(y)😆
Yep, sold it a while back. It's just too heavy for my skinny little behind, plus where I live it's not really suited for it. I got the price I wanted and really only took a small hit on the Corbin seat and pillion. I have the OEM seat, I'll be listing that shortly.

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
Yea, I remember that you had some dirt/ gravel roads not the best road for the tallest V Rod - Did you pm Ranger 6711 ?

·
Earthbound for good.
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, I remember that you had some dirt/ gravel roads not the best road for the tallest V Rod - Did you pm Ranger 6711 ?
Yes I did. He responded but might have used speech-to-text because the reply was a little garbled. Haven't had any more replies.

·
Earthbound for good.
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump. Reduced before posting on ebay, $300 plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Hey flyday58, please check PM. I sent you my address for pricing.

·
Earthbound for good.
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I'm glad they went to someone on the forum, hope you never need them!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts