1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Revolution02
3,978 Posts
8.5 thats not enough!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Im leaning to the 11 Street Glide w/ the 103 in Mar or Apr.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I did the StreetGlide (07) & RoadGlide (09) plus a few other Twinkies after my StreetRod...I'm back to the V-rod. I am a reformed airhead.

·
Registered abUser
299 Posts
:soapbox:

its a hell of a lot more then others have sold for - give me credit for holding off for nearly a year to get a price i would accept :D

had lots of 7k offer. told them to F off
I think it's an very good and fair price.
I think people that sell for less are just selling themselves short and are either stupid or desperate.

·
MSF Ridercoach
276 Posts
Congrats on the sale. Sorry to hear you have hit the age of moving on to a geezer glide though.... Enjoy and remember your fun younger yrs fondly..... lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
I currently have both a streetglide and a vrod, both very different bikes. If you are thinking comform the streetglide wins hands down but the vrod gets many more looks. they are more rare. Looks like I'm going to sell my vrod, cant really ride two bikes at once

·
Registered
340 Posts
Was looking to sell if I could get the right price, after listing on Craigs list at varing prices it did seem to get interest when it approached 8k, which in my belief is too low, so I will continue to enjoy riding it. I have noticed a good number listed and they are all around 10k, not sure how many are selling though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts