Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was time, sold the VRSCA and bought a new FLTRX Road Glide, so I have many items for sale!

Make an offer if you feel I'm too high, I'd like to clear the garage for a reasonable offer.

Stock Exhaust in good condition. $150 plus shipping

Samson Long Slashers. $0 plus shipping (these are loud - essentially two-into-two)

Dynojet PC 3 USB P/N 809-510 $150 plus shipping - Sold

Sundowner seat and pillion $180 plus shipping

Touring sissybar and pad $75 plus shipping

HD Detachable Windshield p/n 57105-02A with leave-behind docking hardware (Kuryakin - have two of the 4 HD hardware but could never find two more) and turn-signal relocation posts, in good shape but has some wear and tear. $150 plus shipping.

Almost forgot! 2005 Factory Service Manual 99501-05, $50 shipped.

I ran out of image space but will send pics of anything you want/need. PM me, cellphone is easiest but I'm flexible.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Seat

Do you have any review on the passenger pillion of that seat? Ineed a new seat but my wife complained about the corbin That is on the bike i Just got. If its ok I'll like to discuss that seat.

Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have any review on the passenger pillion of that seat? Ineed a new seat but my wife complained about the corbin That is on the bike i Just got. If its ok I'll like to discuss that seat.

Jim, I had lots of riders, all seemed happy. Nobody described it as "pointy in all directions" like the stock seat. With the touring sissybar, I guess it was comfy enough, and they didn't have to worry about suddenly departing the vehicle.

Thanks
Jim

·
My Last Ride
1,351 Posts

Thanks
Jim
I just mounted a Sundowner seat and it is the best upgrade that I have made to my 04 VRSCB. I rode 3 hours non stop this morning and could have went another 3 hours. One hour on the standard seat and I was in pain. The pillion is like the Touring pillion with the exception that is larger around the front of the pillion to make it match with the seat. I bought a Touring pillion for my wife but she was so negative that it didn't impress her. The Touring and the Sundowner pillion are by far a better seat than the standard teardrop pillion.

What Corbin seat do you currently have?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Have anymore pics of the pipes on the bike by chance?
It was time, sold the VRSCA and bought a new FLTRX Road Glide, so I have many items for sale!

Make an offer if you feel I'm too high, I'd like to clear the garage for a reasonable offer.

Stock Exhaust in good condition. $150 plus shipping

Samson Long Slashers. $0 plus shipping (these are loud - essentially two-into-two)

Dynojet PC 3 USB P/N 809-510 $150 plus shipping - Sold

Sundowner seat and pillion $180 plus shipping

Touring sissybar and pad $75 plus shipping

HD Detachable Windshield p/n 57105-02A with leave-behind docking hardware (Kuryakin - have two of the 4 HD hardware but could never find two more) and turn-signal relocation posts, in good shape but has some wear and tear. $150 plus shipping.

Almost forgot! 2005 Factory Service Manual 99501-05, $50 shipped.

I ran out of image space but will send pics of anything you want/need. PM me, cellphone is easiest but I'm flexible.
Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Also, I am a new owner but I think the 2005 Manual would be fine for my 2004 B correct? Thanks
I honestly don't know, but I would think it would be good from 2002-2006. Differences between A and B are mostly cosmetic I'm told. This manual is marked VRSC Models 2005 Harley-Davidson Service Manual. Somebody on 1130cc.com must know for sure?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Everything except the pc3. Seat is in great shape, windshield shows some wear and tear but really helps on longer rides (and in the cornfields of Ohio where there are bugs including bees!).
gooby,

What parts do you still have?

Join the Fakebook V-Rod Classifieds group. I have had good results selling my surplus V-Rod parts in that venue.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Vrodclassifieds/

Ron
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.