Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling an older Park-n-Move™ motorcycle trolley. You might have seen these at the Motorcycle show, that is where I bought mine. The difference is when I bought mine Legal Speeding offered a version that included the center stand. Looks like they no longer manufacture this version. I used this trolley just like a center stand. While on the bike, roll it under the bike, fold in the left footpeg and sidestand then step on the handle. When coming down, get on the bike, step on the handle and roll it out from under the bike. The handle freely moves one direction for up and rotate it 180 degrees for down. You can see in the photo that the handle comes out for storage and prevents accidental use. This lifts the bike just high enough so that I can roll it around my garage. It holds the bike stable in a vertical position. The powder coat is a little slippery so you must take a little precaution when moving the bike. In the 9 years I have used this stand I have not had it fall off the stand nor has the stand collapsed closed. I found this stand to be very useful and stable. This stand is built to last, it is heavy steel plate and powder coated. The biggest advantage I saw with this stand over others out there is its size and the fact that the bike stores vertical- saving space.
$125 + shipping, USA domestic only please.

Garage Trolley- for Vrod

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will get shipping confirmed. I sent you a Discussion thread. I guess in the new format that replaces the PM system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts