·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
some say that... and others say you can buy a new 2007 SE for 23k ???/ I dunno that doesn't make me feel any better..thanks for the honesty though

·
Ron Cooper
1,809 Posts
533 miles what did you do with it. So you got half of what you invested in it? Thats about right I guess, I mean its a tastefully done bike not too over the top I can see someone buying this and doing nothing more to it maybe slight modifications. I would guess I got 20k in mine and could sell it for just over 10k I think just over half is the norm.I still cant get over 533 miles hell its not even broken in yet.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it actually had 810 miles I rode it since the ad...My friends who know nothing said I gave it away but people on this forum are more realistic to what a bike like this would go for in reality... I have checked Ebay for months and never seem to see any Vrods goin anything near that...

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
$25k is a LOT to pay for bike that is almost 5 years old. Yes, you have a lot of mods and money in it, but I can buy a brand new AW for about $18k and then have $7k left over to make it mine.

Sux you can't recover your investment, but I think you did well. Damn well.

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
i cant see any of the pics BTW

·
Freedom
614 Posts
Looks like the buyer is in Denmark? I'd be happy when the funds are in the bank.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
fly said:
Looks like the buyer is in Denmark? I'd be happy when the funds are in the bank.
I didn't notice that... I agree! Beware the scam...

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
I see them advertised around here for more but, they don't sell.
IF you happen on to someone who doesn't educate themselves before they buy you probably could get more.
I'm happy if I sell something and it's not too time consuming!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no worries boys I m well aware of scams...He sent me a deposit and the bike is going NOWHERE till is ALL in the bank..Im calling the shots here

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Why can't I see the pics on ebay? They are just red x's.

I wanna see, I wanna se-e-e--e!

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
the bike looks really good, to me looks like it just left the dealer with all the chrome that could be bought for it(chrome don't git you home so i got AAA and HOG they will)but anyway if you sold it for what you paid and got to put 800 somthing miles and sounds like many trophys and the fun you had at the shows sounds like a good deal.some times you dont have to make money with a sale your profit was the fun you had and we all here know that fun cost so i say good job buy another one do it agin

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Steppenwolf said:
$25k is a LOT to pay for bike that is almost 5 years old. Yes, you have a lot of mods and money in it, but I can buy a brand new AW for about $18k and then have $7k left over to make it mine.

Sux you can't recover your investment, but I think you did well. Damn well.

Agreed:them:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts