Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am retiring from the motorcycle world. I purchased this bike used in 2008. Under my ownership the bike has been garaged. I stored it from first road salt until after first spring rain every year. Asking $4500 (Local Pick-up, Chicago suburb). 27286 miles. Title is clean. PCIII tuner, 2 yr old battery, progressive shocks front and back, front tire-less than 1500 miles. rear tire purchased July2014. K&N Air Filter, Fumoto oil valve, HD Sport saddlebags. LilEmery Design radiator grills, Avon Handgrips, HD Windshield(optional -currently off bike)+ other many other add-ons. Oil changed in Sept 2019. Plus additional parts, accessories helmets, gloves, jackets available.

1130cc viewers are getting first shot. This has been a great forum and a great motorcycle.

More Photos available via OneDrive link
Video of cold start 29Feb2020 (first start-up of the year!)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Johnr204 -I do not believe so, how would I be able to tell?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks - so the answer is no. There is no gold in the emblems and I did not get any gold key, but I was the 2nd owner.

·
Registered
150 Posts
There were 2 paint sets released for the 2003 anniversary. The anodised like you have and the anniversary paint set which had the gold in the emblem. The most obvious way to tell the difference was the navy blue stripe running up both fenders and airbox. There was no gold key edition, there were 2 paint sets and you could buy the anniversary pack with the bike which gave you a boxed key amongst other things. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
NSFW
1,984 Posts
Do the yellow crocs come with it? ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could throw them in if I know they are going to a good home. They are my favorite garage-wear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts