Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Southern Comfort
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reduced I'll take 7800.00 to quick sell her!!!!
2006 Black and Chrome Night Rod
HD Screaming Eagle Race Tuner
Chrome accessories
Modified Exhaust
California Reg
New Metezler Tires w/200 rear
Dyno Tuned
Extra set of exhuast
Forward Controls
Helmets included
lugguage rack and leather bag included
16,000 miles

All Service has been done at Harley dealers.

I need to sell her quick. I bought the bike new in March of 2006 but she has to go.

Please call anytime 661 706 8212 if you want more details

Attachments

·
Registered
821 Posts
What color is the luggage rack and would you be willing to sell it separately?

·
Registered
672 Posts
thats is a nice d, makes me miss my 06d. u ever sell it?

·
Southern Comfort
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats is a nice d, makes me miss my 06d. u ever sell it?
Sorry I forgot I posted on here as well.... No I havent sold it but I have it posted on ebay for 7700.00 I will sell it here for 7400.00 in effort to sell it quick! Any offers??

Also you can email me at: [email protected]

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Ain't this the pits, I just bought an 06 Nightrod for $8500, damn :(

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
for the love of god! i hope i find a deal like this next year when i git healed up. good luck with the sale. it'll prolly sale on ebay.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Damn wish i had the money and you where closer... Good Luck.. At that price it should not be around to long...

·
Southern Comfort
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn wish i had the money and you where closer... Good Luck.. At that price it should not be around to long...
Thanks! I have decided to sell this bike for 6800.00 this week and if not im gonna take her off the market! This is killing me... This the lowest I can go. Also at this price I can't pay for shipping.

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Bakersfield CA? Please don't tell me that, I was just there last week... Man, I feel for you, I went thru the same thing years ago when I had to sell my 87 softail and needed the money... I can't believe you haven't sold it yet, I'd feel guilty giving you $6800 for that bike...

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
worst part is I want this bike but the transport and duties would not even make it worth buying by the time I get it back to canada.

·
Southern Comfort
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
worst part is I want this bike but the transport and duties would not even make it worth buying by the time I get it back to canada.
Thanks for the bump though!

I can't believe anyone hasn't jumped on my bike! Its kinda frustrating cause I'm selling it so dang low

1 - 20 of 43 Posts