Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
pronounced "shane"
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a pair of soft stock v-rod saddlebags to cannibalize. I have all the hardware that mounts to the bike, but need the hardware that fastens to the backs of the bags (I'm going to rivet it onto aftermarket bags). So, I would prefer bags that are already thrashed as I am going to toss them once I get the hardware off.

·
pronounced "shane"
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
pronounced "shane"
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump x2

·
Registered
647 Posts
VRSCR Saddlebags with Mounts

I have a new, never installed set of HD 91401-06 VRSCR Sport Saddlebags with mounting hardware for $350.00 + shipping.

·
pronounced "shane"
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a new, never installed set of HD 91401-06 VRSCR Sport Saddlebags with mounting hardware for $350.00 + shipping.
Since I'm going to be cannibalizing the hardware from the bags, I'd hate to mess up some brand new bags. Thanks anyway, though. Guess I should have said "Any condition but new."

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
How come you always have the stuff I want between paychecks... :banghead:

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Simple - get another job! It takes two to support mods!

·
pronounced "shane"
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
Nope R is R, you should know that....

·
pronounced "shane"
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope R is R, you should know that....
What I meant was...Can the hardware from a right-side bag hook up to left side of the bike (and vice versa)?

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
no. catch on one end only.

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
Switchable, I Think

Just looked and there's an empty hole where the latch pin would need to go to switch L to R or vice virtue. Looks like the metal plate & holes are symmetrical. The little rubber pads would be on the "wrong" end but that'd be easy to fix.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts