Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
It was another perfect day in So Cal with blue skies and plentiful sunshine :)

Stunt road was a blast as always and the ride down the hills into Malibu Beach was incredible!!!! :notworth:

We saw a few other V-rods up at the Rock Store, one with a turbo kit and another DX. We had three dx's there representing the vrod dark side ;)

Attachments

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
balius said:
It was another perfect day in So Cal with blue skies and plentiful sunshine :)

Stunt road was a blast as always and the ride down the hills into Malibu Beach was incredible!!!! :notworth:

We saw a few other V-rods up at the Rock Store, one with a turbo kit and another DX. We had three dx's there representing the vrod dark side ;)
great riding with ya, Paul but PLEASE do not post ugly pictures of me. Daved tortures me with them!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kelley said:
great riding with ya, Paul but PLEASE do not post ugly pictures of me. Daved tortures me with them!
What other kinds are there?:angeldev:

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Ugly pics of VRSCR's maybe we could get Kelley to if not own the R at least pose all over one.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
vrodsweeper said:
Ugly pics of VRSCR's maybe we could get Kelley to if not own the R at least pose all over one.
Yeah there a Calender that will FLY off the Shelves just like the '08 R series are. I am guessing one will sell in Vegas and one in Utah.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Too much product overlap had to can it with the 1125 R Buell coming out?

But lets see: less weight, more power, and more features and less $ = learning from the Japs?

BTW I like someone just slightly older then Kelley who likes to play with dead things. A nurse who is looking into a job with the Clark County Coroners Office. I think Kelley is too yuppie to do this, needs to stick to the OC beach scene and being news chickie spin doctor or what ever it is she does.

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
Yuppie? Huh...never been thought of as that I do not think... Hideous, YES, after looking at those pics I never want to leave the house again, but yuppie, no.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
You are to down to earth to be a yuppie:stilpoke: , but I also do not see you doing the career choice listed above. If your mental boy toy had not posted the Pics I would not even have known it was you. Hope it was a great ride. I miss that area, when I was bicycle racing I used that area for training for a long ride and when I wanted some hill riding. Then went to PCH and returned home thru Santa Monica.

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
Kelley said:
I am sooooo sorry.... The other pic was great of you, but the one David posted on the other thread was not as good, my bad.... :banghead:

Btw, you are one crazy girl!!!! I had a hard time keeping up with you on the 405 as you sliced through traffic a little faster than i normally would. Be careful out there, too many nutzos on the road.

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
balius said:
I am sooooo sorry.... The other pic was great of you, but the one David posted on the other thread was not as good, my bad.... :banghead:

Btw, you are one crazy girl!!!! I had a hard time keeping up with you on the 405 as you sliced through traffic a little faster than i normally would. Be careful out there, too many nutzos on the road.
Don't worry about the pic. Your intent was not evil, (his on the other hand!) I just hope I didn't REALLY look like that!

Oops! Sorry about the crazy ride. I lane split these freeways at least 3 days a week with my 33 mile one way commute. Have gotten much swifter with it. Also, I ride with a group of guys that ride a little nutty and I've adjusted my riding style so as to keep up. Didn't mean to make you nervous!!!

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
Kelley said:
Don't worry about the pic. Your intent was not evil, (his on the other hand!) I just hope I didn't REALLY look like that!

Oops! Sorry about the crazy ride. I lane split these freeways at least 3 days a week with my 33 mile one way commute. Have gotten much swifter with it. Also, I ride with a group of guys that ride a little nutty and I've adjusted my riding style so as to keep up. Didn't mean to make you nervous!!!
Look at the last pic, that was a great one :)

And I was nervous slicing at 50 through cars going along at 25!!!! :eek:

Also, what is the name of the girl you know in the pic with all the tatoos? She was fun to ride with and very cute too :D

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
balius said:
Look at the last pic, that was a great one :)

And I was nervous slicing at 50 through cars going along at 25!!!! :eek:

Also, what is the name of the girl you know in the pic with all the tatoos? She was fun to ride with and very cute too :D
Rachel. She is a tattoo artist and yes, a nice fun girl to ride with. Both her and Scott are part of this non v-rod group I ride with. I'm glad they came with us. :)

50 through cars going 25? Really? I never look at the speedometer. Just do what feels safe. Wouldn't of thought that woulda felt safe....huh...

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kelley said:
Rachel. She is a tattoo artist and yes, a nice fun girl to ride with. Both her and Scott are part of this non v-rod group I ride with. I'm glad they came with us. :)

50 through cars going 25? Really? I never look at the speedometer. Just do what feels safe. Wouldn't of thought that woulda felt safe....huh...
Actually the Vrods where the Minority that day, Two other friends of Kelly's had Triumphs I believe and left before this pict was taken. SoCal Forum people just dont show up like in other states for some reason.

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
Karl Scott said:
What bike is yours Kelley?
you can not really see my Honda in these shots, but it is in my gallery. I think there were 6 V-Rods on the ride. My friend Scott was not forewarned and to him this was a LOT.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kelley said:
you can not really see my Honda in these shots, but it is in my gallery. I think there were 6 V-Rods on the ride. My friend Scott was not forewarned and to him this was a LOT.
There was only 3 until we ran into Pascal than 4. That other DX only went about 8 miles with us.
But there where quite a few Vrods OUT that day, seeing more and more of them here (Still never see an "R")

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
luxlamf said:
There was only 3 until we ran into Pascal than 4. That other DX only went about 8 miles with us.
But there where quite a few Vrods OUT that day, seeing more and more of them here (Still never see an "R")
yeah 5 sounds right as at one time we were riding with 5. I know this may be an unpopular sentiment on this forum but I, for one, do not like that I am starting to see so many. I liked when it was exciting to spot one. I liked when they seemed unique to me. The more that there are...the more all that is lost. I'm sure the owners and riders still like 'em, but as an observer, they become less special when you see them all over the place.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts