Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Saturday is the 14, anyways I got a call from a friend of mine tonite that He and a buncha his buddies are riding Angeles Crest this sat. Its a Very Lux ride in that its going to be at 1-130 pm and no ryhmn or reason, these bastards like to barrel up the hill. I dunno most, He has a tricked out warrior and promises a good time. I am going. If anyone else is interested drop a note I will set up a meeting place.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
luxlamf said:
I think Saturday is the 14, anyways I got a call from a friend of mine tonite that He and a buncha his buddies are riding Angeles Crest this sat. Its a Very Lux ride in that its going to be at 1-130 pm and no ryhmn or reason, these bastards like to barrel up the hill. I dunno most, He has a tricked out warrior and promises a good time. I am going. If anyone else is interested drop a note I will set up a meeting place.

sorry David, would have loved to go - havent seen you in a while + havent ridden in a while but no can do tomorrow :mad:
Have fun - weather should be great!

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
The Crest???? Didn't WE just do that and didn't YOU say you do not like that road? (boring and nothing to look at if memory serves...) I may meet ya depending on if I get to work early enough and can get enough done by that time. (and YES I know it is Satuday....but yeah....going in to work.)

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
post a ride then flake....nice.

And you say I'm the one that always bails out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts