Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glendale HD Open house: 10 am -3pm
Saturday, September 22nd, Our 2008 Model Open House, live music, D.J. Demo Rides, free Tri-Tip steak sandwiches

I havent seen a Vrod on that floor in a year. I stopped by today and was talking apparently they still have the yellow R in with the Used bikes across the street. Focking R's screwed everything up, now no one gets inventory around here.

Looks like I will be test driving Ducatis and Harley all in the same day in the same area of Town. Maybe Ducatis in the Morning.

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
luxlamf said:
Glendale HD Open house: 10 am -3pm
Saturday, September 22nd, Our 2008 Model Open House, live music, D.J. Demo Rides, free Tri-Tip steak sandwiches

I havent seen a Vrod on that floor in a year. I stopped by today and was talking apparently they still have the yellow R in with the Used bikes across the street. Focking R's screwed everything up, now no one gets inventory around here.

Looks like I will be test driving Ducatis and Harley all in the same day in the same area of Town. Maybe Ducatis in the Morning.
No, no, NO! Ducati's thing is the next day. I told you this. You are free to go for the bike show on the 22nd but if you want to ride them, you have to go back on Sunday.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will be attending this but in the Automobile for my bike will still be in pieces.

·
Out to Lunch
801 Posts
tsk tsk - I'll light a candle for you.

I checked with the local Ducati dealer and they're not demo'ing jack :( On the plus side, HD now has a shop (for T-shirts -not bikes) in Cannery Row. :deal:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yajtsa said:
tsk tsk - I'll light a candle for you.

I checked with the local Ducati dealer and they're not demo'ing jack :( On the plus side, HD now has a shop (for T-shirts -not bikes) in Cannery Row. :deal:
THere are 2 of those types of shops here now, both owned by the same Co. one on Hollywood Blvd across from Manns Theater and one at Universal Citywalk. Very odd places, one side is HD appareal, the other side is OCC and Jesse James apparel. I guess it good for tourist to have a "Hollywood Harley Davidson" Shirt available right there instead of having to go miles out of the way to a dealership.
Too bad about the Ducati dealership near you. The Fella at the local dealership told a friend of mine and myself that Ducati implimented their new Policy last year that Services will take Less time and now are making dealerships have open houses and more "Community" type offerings (Aka Harley BBQ'a etc...) and if they dont they will Not be allowed to sell Ducatis. All but Beverly Hills Ducati sell other brands of bikes here.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Day after my b day mate. Have a good one, and remember that when te day hits you, the hangover will be hitting me.

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
luxlamf said:
THere are 2 of those types of shops here now, both owned by the same Co. one on Hollywood Blvd across from Manns Theater and one at Universal Citywalk. Very odd places, one side is HD appareal, the other side is OCC and Jesse James apparel. I guess it good for tourist to have a "Hollywood Harley Davidson" Shirt available right there instead of having to go miles out of the way to a dealership.
Too bad about the Ducati dealership near you. The Fella at the local dealership told a friend of mine and myself that Ducati implimented their new Policy last year that Services will take Less time and now are making dealerships have open houses and more "Community" type offerings (Aka Harley BBQ'a etc...) and if they dont they will Not be allowed to sell Ducatis. All but Beverly Hills Ducati sell other brands of bikes here.
I was told by a girl that works at the one in the City Walk that they are owned by Glendale Harley.

There is one in Vegas too, at the convention center, oh and another in Bally's, oh and I think at the airport and at the MGM. They are becomming quite common place. The Vegas one's are owned by Las Vegas HD. Logo mechandise is profitable so this makes perfect sense.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kelley said:
I was told by a girl that works at the one in the City Walk that they are owned by Glendale Harley.

There is one in Vegas too, at the convention center, oh and another in Bally's, oh and I think at the airport and at the MGM. They are becomming quite common place. The Vegas one's are owned by Las Vegas HD. Logo mechandise is profitable so this makes perfect sense.
Yes they are all owned by Glendale HD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts