Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike goes in Monday Morning so I have a Repreave!!!
I would ride Saturday too but Yankees/Redsox on at 1pm. So whom ever is up for a canyon run drop a note

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
luxlamf said:
Bike goes in Monday Morning so I have a Repreave!!!
I would ride Saturday too but Yankees/Redsox on at 1pm. So whom ever is up for a canyon run drop a note
I was just at your bar and noticed on the telvision that Yankee/Red Sox games would be Friday and Sunday. I saw no mention of Saturday.

Alright. Guess they are playing Saturday too, just not on ESPN. Strang how ESPN would not mention the Saturday game that's airing on Fox. ;)

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PASCAL said:
might go on Sunday - if it's not too hot of course :D
Well you are going about it all wrong, you should post that there is nothing that will keep you from going about 100 times including that morning. Than not go.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
LENELSA said:
I'm overdue for a ride.... I just got back from NY. I surprised Mom for her
70th Bday.
This is so nice of you. Hope to see you soon - perhaps Sunday by the sound of it!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PASCAL said:
This is so nice of you. Hope to see you soon - perhaps Sunday by the sound of it!
Lenny likes those 8am - 8:45am rides :stilpoke:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I might be able to make it this Sunday. I'll probably spend most of the weekend washing all the filth off my bike after the big ride :laugh: .

DMZX11

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Anyone still going tomorrow? (I mean later ... today Sunday!)
Can't go early but could be at the usual Topanga Starbux anytime after 11.30-12.00.
Lux??? you started this - you're not going to do a Kelly on us are you ?:hidesbeh:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PASCAL said:
Anyone still going tomorrow? (I mean later ... today Sunday!)
Can't go early but could be at the usual Topanga Starbux anytime after 11.30-12.00.
Lux??? you started this - you're not going to do a Kelly on us are you ?:hidesbeh:
Are you REALLY comparing me to that Flake? I am thinking 1230ish, I will be there, I said I would at the begining.

·
Art
52 Posts
I'll see you guys there. I'm taking the Fatboy, it's been a while since I rode it.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
OK so 12.30 it is
If anyone wants to join at the last minute the meeting point is

Starbuck
Woodland Hills
5422 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland Hills, California 91364
(818) 340-5053

from there we head to the Rock store and get there just in time when all the action is over:D
Hope this wont be too late for Lenny - would be great to see you.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
calrod said:
I'll see you guys there. I'm taking the Fatboy, it's been a while since I rode it.
we will go slow than:stilpoke:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
calrod said:

Hey Art, where did you disappear? We missed you.
What about Lenny??

We had 4 - but all Vrods this time !
David (Lux) + David (DMZ) + Rod (RodRob) + me

Lux refused to park close to us because we had 3 baggers! (see below)
It was good, great day for a ride!

It was my first time out with my new GPS I wanted to show off ... only to be outshone by DMZ who has a fancy ZUMO!
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061703#post1061703

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
PASCAL said:
Hey Art, where did you disappear? We missed you.
What about Lenny??

We had 4 - but all Vrods this time !
David (Lux) + David (DMZ) + Rod (RodRob) + me

Lux refused to park close to us because we had 3 baggers! (see below)
It was good, great day for a ride!

It was my first time out with my new GPS I wanted to show off ... only to be outshone by DMZ who has a fancy ZUMO!
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061703#post1061703
...and that Garmin Zumo is road and weather tested, just back from 2,820 miles of desert heat and at least 200 miles of driving rain in Western Wyoming and Northern Utah...

One of my co-workers, who also has a Zumo, says he leaves it on his bike when he washes it. It is waterproof and can supposedly be submerged in one meter of water for 30 minutes and keep working.

It also plays MP3's.

DMZX11

·
Art
52 Posts
Sorry I missed out on a great day for a ride but I got stuck at home. I was getting the toyhauler loaded up for next weekend and It took longer than expected. See you next time.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts