Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hitting the canyons this weekend both days I have feeling the shop will be calling for my bike late next week, Lets see if we can get some people to agree on one of the two days and I will show up at a proper time.

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
I'm in

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shit! I thought this was Grand Canyon weekend.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'm in too for 1 of the 2 days - not sure what works best yet (probably Sunday). Will let you know.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just informed that the NFL season starts this Sunday. So many probably won't go. I on the other hand see it as the Roads will be emptier due to everyone staying home.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I think if I rode really fast I might be able to get there by the 8th

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
luxlamf said:
I was just informed that the NFL season starts this Sunday. So many probably won't go. I on the other hand see it as the Roads will be emptier due to everyone staying home.

:them:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I am going to lean towards a Sunday ride, It will nice and empty (I do not know about doing the Whole Stunt RD thing due to my tranny being fickle still) But the Luvely Mercedes will be joining me this time and it will only be in the Low 80's at the start and Low 70's in Malibu.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
luxlamf said:
Well I am going to lean towards a Sunday ride, It will nice and empty (I do not know about doing the Whole Stunt RD thing due to my tranny being fickle still) But the Luvely Mercedes will be joining me this time and it will only be in the Low 80's at the start and Low 70's in Malibu.

David, Sunday does not look good after all. Unless I go early 9 or 10 am? (I need to be in Marina Del Rey around noon) - and I know you probably would not want THAT!
Looks like it might end up just you and me again so if you can still do Saturday I can go - but not before 11am - which I am sure suits you just fine!

Let me know - if we have a firm plan others might rally - even at the last minute. Honda girl is keeping quiet after the fiasco last time :hidesbeh:

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
PASCAL said:
David, Sunday does not look good after all. Unless I go early 9 or 10 am? (I need to be in Marina Del Rey around noon) - and I know you probably would not want THAT!
Looks like it might end up just you and me again so if you can still do Saturday I can go - but not before 11am - which I am sure suits you just fine!

Let me know - if we have a firm plan others might rally - even at the last minute. Honda girl is keeping quiet after the fiasco last time :hidesbeh:
what fiasco? Don't you go makin' stuff up like that Dved does, Pascal. Iam IN. Either day is fine. I prefer Sunday's open roads but will do whatever suits the group

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Kelley said:
what fiasco? Don't you go makin' stuff up like that Dved does, Pascal. Iam IN. Either day is fine. I prefer Sunday's open roads but will do whatever suits the group
I dont know what you call a thread with over 100 posts and finally only 2 people show up! I call this a fiasco.
Not a big deal - shit happens and plans change.

I just thought it was hilarious that about 1 hour before the meeting time you confirmed you were definitely coming (and I quote)
"I WILL be there"
and 30 minutes later (and I quote again)
"We are OUT".

As I said earlier not a big deal - just a :stilpoke:
We had a great ride.
no need to get your knickers in a twist over this. I dont intend to replace David in the :bash: In fact I am surprised he did not even comment on this - he must be getting old.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PASCAL said:

I prefer sunday as the group ride but I will go both days, I WILL NOT GO at 9AM on Sunday. SO if saturday works better than so be it. I will be riding with Mercedes on Sunday also if anyone want to go than

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
PASCAL said:
I dont know what you call a thread with over 100 posts and finally only 2 people show up! I call this a fiasco.
Not a big deal - shit happens and plans change.

I just thought it was hilarious that about 1 hour before the meeting time you confirmed you were definitely coming (and I quote)
"I WILL be there"
and 30 minutes later (and I quote again)
"We are OUT".

As I said earlier not a big deal - just a :stilpoke:
We had a great ride.
no need to get your knickers in a twist over this. I dont intend to replace David in the :bash: In fact I am surprised he did not even comment on this - he must be getting old.
that YES was before I'd gone outside. Blame the weather...

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kelley said:
that YES was before I'd gone outside. Blame the weather...
I am pretty sure He is blaming You since He and I both made it.

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
luxlamf said:
I am pretty sure He is blaming You since He and I both made it.
okay.

Not to micro-manage or anything but can we decide on a time for Saturday, (or Sunday, as I can do either,) because I have other people that are not members here that want to go with and they're asking me...

Does noon on Saturday work?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kelley said:
okay.

Not to micro-manage or anything but can we decide on a time for Saturday, (or Sunday, as I can do either,) because I have other people that are not members here that want to go with and they're asking me...

Does noon on Saturday work?
IT does but I now Prefer Sunday.

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
luxlamf said:
IT does but I now Prefer Sunday.
that's fine....(except for Pascal and I thought you were riding BOTH.)

So....noon on Sunday then?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Im available!!! Its nice and cool out here now, and I think this weekend should be really nice. Im riding both days for sure, so let me know where you guys are meeting up etc.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sunday at the Starbux at the Topanga Exit and Ventura Blvd. Noon (ish)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts