Let get it going ... GAME ON!!

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
I'm in if y'all want to lose again.:wazzup:

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
League is set up again - all previous teams from last year should have gotten an email invite. I set the scoring and rosters to something a bit more traditional than the screwup I had last year.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
I don't believe I have received an invite yet.

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
I sent invitations for this years league to all who participated last year I believe. Currently there are 6 teams signed up again. If you didn't get an invite via email - PM me your address and I can try to add you quick. The draft is set for the evening of 8/30 - I believe 6pm CDT.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
I sent invitations for this years league to all who participated last year I believe. Currently there are 6 teams signed up again. If you didn't get an invite via email - PM me your address and I can try to add you quick. The draft is set for the evening of 8/30 - I believe 6pm CDT.
PM sent. I guess yahoo shut down my account because I hadn't used it in 4 months.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Why don't we start a thread with fantasy football in the title to see if anybody else wants in.

Also, can we push the draft back to 6 instead of 4 or even later if that works better for everybody. I don't get off work until 5.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'm in. First time ever in a fantasy football league... always wanted to join one, now is the time!

Don't take it easy on me. I know you won't.

I won't be able to make the draft (I'll be at a conference in Vegas) ... but my pre-draft rankings will be all set to go ... hoping this is all I need?

WP

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We still doing this weirdo defense thing? hah

OK ... it's different I guess.

See you guys at the draft

Edit: **** ... just noticed you changed the draft time (the day before the draft :mad: ) ... not sure I can make it now

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Just got the draft time change too. Of course, your competing against the first night of soccer practice, but I'll be there for most of it. My 11 year old will get it started. Lets get it on!

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
All right that was fun. Made it after round 7. My son got Brady, Green-Ellis and Ocho resting too much on those damn Pats. All I got to say is "TITANS SIGN CJ!!!!!!!!!!!"

FLY BREWBIRDS FLY!

·
HUGE member
2,010 Posts
Dangit....was in the middle of doin my predraft rankings cause someone changed it grrr. I only had some of the players selected but not the order. Then I got cut off and couldn't het back on. So my auto picks were al f'd up. Crapola team now.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Dangit....was in the middle of doin my predraft rankings cause someone changed it grrr. I only had some of the players selected but not the order. Then I got cut off and couldn't het back on. So my auto picks were al f'd up. Crapola team now.
Who changed your rankings?

·
HUGE member
2,010 Posts
Who changed your rankings?
I let a friend do his draft on my pc. He was logged into my account and set his up for a keeper league. Neither one of us knew he was doing this on my acct.I went to do our draft but had crappy wifi service . Then it used the f'd up rankings from my friends whacko set up....bad set of circumstances ...

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Wooo whooo! I already made the playoffs!:deal:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts