Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Departed the Fix.
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She said that she wanted to do something really nice for me since I do so much for her and don't ask for much in return (except for motorcycle and mountain bike parts).

This is what she came up with-- I think she was happier getting it for me than I was receiving it.

It was a good day.

R.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
She said that she wanted to do something really nice for me since I do so much for her and don't ask for much in return (except for motorcycle and mountain bike parts).

This is what she came up with-- I think she was happier getting it for me than I was receiving it.

It was a good day.

R.
Very nice. Obviously thinks very highly of you.:)

·
VRSC est -03
2,528 Posts

It was a good day.

R.

Playboy.. :)
You have done something right.

“All women are beautiful, regardless of their looks. You just need to touch their soul with respect and appreciation for their inner beauty and you will be rewarded with joy. The heart is way more important than the package. Women are God’s greatest gift to man and we should cherish and protect them, each and every one.” Anonymous

1 - 4 of 4 Posts