Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
It's riding season... wait till winter when the northern states are trapped inside at there computers....

·
Proud Army Veteran
270 Posts
Still riding mine. I've been spending time on a few builders forums, chopper stuff.

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
It's riding season... wait till winter when the northern states are trapped inside at there computers....
Dammit! That's it. I'm moving to TX...

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
are you talking about the riding season in New England????

all year round up here.....hehehe

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Dammit! That's it. I'm moving to TX...
Move to California I am sure Lux would be more then happy to to have ya..... lol :hidesbeh:

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Move to California I am sure Lux would be more then happy to to have ya..... lol :hidesbeh:
Hah! No thanks. Cali is DEFINITELY not on the short list. We are thinking: FL, NC, TN, TX, or AZ...

·
Where's Max?
2,444 Posts
TX has no state income tax either...

·
Noel
4,691 Posts
are you talking about the riding season in New England???? all year round up here.....hehehe
We're not talking about snowmobiles here.:hidesbeh:
Some of us DO ride all year long up here, so long as the road is clear of ice/snow, time to get my electric gear out & ready for the winter season :D

·
all or nothing
1,412 Posts
I have been struggling in clutch broblems and been frustrated.
It took 2½ months to get correct parts. Vendor who sent a wrong clutch haven't refund me.

Now I have the parts and after couple of hours I will start to service the engine.
New clutch in, torque of head and crank case bolts, adjusting of valves, deeper oilpan (oil level -1")...and then to dyno and 2XX hp :D

Drag race season went by waiting parts, dyno season is still continuing:mad:

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
I'd like to see those dyno numbers, after that artful display of head work you did, among all of the other work you have done to the motor. Reliability too.

I have been struggling in clutch broblems and been frustrated.
It took 2½ months to get correct parts. Vendor who sent a wrong clutch haven't refund me.

Now I have the parts and after couple of hours I will start to service the engine.
New clutch in, torque of head and crank case bolts, adjusting of valves, deeper oilpan (oil level -1")...and then to dyno and 2XX hp :D

Drag race season went by waiting parts, dyno season is still continuing:mad:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.