Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What all have you guys raced and how did you fair against them? I think I read some have took on Ferrari's or something, but I am more interested in other bikes you have beaten or lost to. Bikes like the Vegas or Hayabusa or Ninja's or Gixxer's....ect.

My old Sporty hung good with many of the 600 Suzuki crotch rockets up to just over 100 mph, and then got passed. It was a pretty zippy bike and even beat the 107" Big Dog Boxer my buddy has, both straight line and ESPECIALLY in the turns. Many other cruisers too such as the Honda Shadow 1100's, Road Stars (although some were trouble), and surprisingly got beat by a Gold Wing! :yak: Don;t get me wrong, I am not talking money races or nuttn like that, just some stop light o stop light stuff among friends...and maybe for a beer tab at the next watering hole.

So let's hear some stories!

Gary

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
One day This green looking cafe bike pulled up to me,at a red light in the turn lane.I don't know what it was they all look the same to me.The light turned green and we both turned and straightened out then both nailed it.We hung together until 2nd and I was gone.He only caught up to me when I was braking for the next light.He just turned off. :angeldev: This was before I added the exhaust. :twisted:

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
I remember not too long after I first got my bike three crotch rockets pulled up to me. The one next to me started juicing the throttle....... I smoked all three of them before I had come out of 1st gear. Don't know what kind they were though.
The next day I was on the same blvd and this guy pulls up next to me in a mustang... It was same guy as the day before, he had come looking for me........ I smoked him before I came out of 1st gear, not as bad though.
That was 13.5 HP ago. Now with the mods and the tune... the 'Rod jumps off the line. :moped:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts