Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
fieryredhead
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.... If my husband takes my bike out to have it inspected and is suddenly surrounded by 7 guys checking it out, he says it draws lots of attention and yet when *I'M* out riding it and stop for some reason only to be surrounded by bunches of guys he says its cause they want to get in my pants??

MEN!

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
fieryredhead said:
.... If my husband takes my bike out to have it inspected and is suddenly surrounded by 7 guys checking it out, he says it draws lots of attention and yet when *I'M* out riding it and stop for some reason only to be surrounded by bunches of guys he says its cause they want to get in my pants??

MEN!
Because he is smart & correct.

·
JohnnyJolt
35 Posts
I would tend to say it might be a little of both...

Women on their own bikes are just HOT... And when they ride a V-Rod, lol do I really need to say any more??....

Just go with it and have fun on the bike...

JT

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Well... let's see a high resolution pic of you on your bike and then we will be able to tell you who's right.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
fieryredhead said:

MEN!
Well that depends are you going topless, I mean running topless? :stilpoke: Sorry I could'nt resist....:chair:

·
fieryredhead
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh Jeez... You guys are a lotta help! LOL!

·
Registered
190 Posts
fieryredhead said:

MEN!
Anyway, can you please submit some pictures of yourself. Thanks.

·
# 12/50 Ignite LE
2,913 Posts
:worthless

·
fieryredhead
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok... I'm not thrilled with this picture though and it has nothing to do with my question!!!???
Julie

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
I would say... probably a bit of both... They want to check out the bike... and get into your pants!

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
and you really expected to get a straight answer from this forum because???

·
fieryredhead
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nah... pictures don't do those justice ;)

groovy V-Rod said:
Julie, the Avatar pic you just loaded onto your gallery is OK, but-come on, lets see some :boobs: :angeldev:

·
fieryredhead
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good point. I hadn't been on for awhile and had forgotten.

Please ignore my ignorance!

wiley81db said:
and you really expected to get a straight answer from this forum because???

1 - 20 of 97 Posts