Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
miscellaneous debris
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not finished yet , but it gives the Idea of what I'm doing it will have Doc's led' all around with smoked lenses.... that is one of 4 different brackets I have been designing...... thanks all

Attachments

·
miscellaneous debris
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you just have to remove the fender, then inner fender and then unbolt them ..... you don't have to cut them you could always put them back on if you wanted to run saddle bags ..... the blinkers are close to the original place ... just a little narrower ..so I'm sure yo could make it work

·
Registered
214 Posts
so what are the other 3 brackets like?

Leon

·
miscellaneous debris
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
miscellaneous debris
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
7come11 said:
You have the True Staggered Duels!!
Great job.
The muffler is still off from installing a 28 t pully it is snowing here so I have not been in the biggest hurry to put everything back together plus I have been dinking around with those brackets for a month or so.. for those of you who expressed interest in this I could make a jig of sort to produce more of them for those that want them .... Ill try and finish this one up to day and show a picture of it ... it is a steel bracket that bolts to the inner part of the inner fender exactly where the plastic dogs ass mounts so you do not need to do any drilling or anything ....and it is very strong

·
miscellaneous debris
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I have been into VW since I was about 14 and I have had a thing for early busses trucks and early type three's but that under the cover is by far the nicest all original vw I have ever came across it is a 66 fastback white with red interior including red dash AKA (canadian special) that car means as much to me as my bike they are my personal meca'sw

1 - 20 of 49 Posts