Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Snap-on 18v cordless impact gun for sale. I bought it to swap my winter wheels off my car since it's easier then dragging the air hose out into the driveway, but on my new car I won't be doing that so I don't have a need for it anymore. I think I used this thing about 10 times at the most. It has some grease on the handle and a couple of nicks, but other then that it's in great shape. It's really strong for a cordless and will get just about any lungnut off without any problem at all. I have the gun, 2 batteries, owners manual and the case it came in.

I paid $550 and hardly used it. I'm asking $425 plus shipping. Below is a link to Snap-on's website showing the specs. The link is for the new model witch is almost the same except I have a black charger and the new one comes with a red one.

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item...group_ID=19913&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

Paypal is preferred....

Email me at [email protected] or call my cell @ 732-239-4442 since I'm not on the forum much anymore.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
these are great impacts!

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Wish I had the spare coin right now, my Dewalt 14.4v from several years ago is finally starting to wear out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts