Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys (and gals) think? Made this for a friend for a Christmas gift as he is a smoker and always complains that he has to wait for a traffic signal to light a cig. Looked over the internet and only found one and they waited $70 bucks for it.
Would anyone be interested in buying one? Will have pics of the mounting hardware this week, it will mount to the handlebars.
Looking at make more what would someone be willing to pay?

Attachments

·
946 Posts
Dam, If I had one of them i could go spotlight deer at night on my Vrod. I wonder if my CFR pipes would be to loud and scare them away? LOL, If I outlawed one I would have to tie it to my back fender and drag it home though. Na, the blood trail would get me caught!(just thinking out loud)

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Tis good , but needs building into an automatic ciggie dispenser , whereby you press the ciggie lighter in , a ciggie is pushed out towards you just ready for you to light it :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
What do you guys (and gals) think? Made this for a friend for a Christmas gift as he is a smoker and always complains that he has to wait for a traffic signal to light a cig. Looked over the internet and only found one and they waited $70 bucks for it.
Would anyone be interested in buying one? Will have pics of the mounting hardware this week, it will mount to the handlebars.
Looking at make more what would someone be willing to pay?
Not sure about using it for smoking but could be great for charging a cell/iPod.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice but I like my bars clean. I'd want a mount down low near the heads or horn. The more hidden. The better...

·
Soul Stumpy
2,186 Posts
Looks nice, but it needs to be weather proof. You can buy weatherproof versions of this online for under 30 bucks, wiring and mounting included.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I bought a socket from the local PepBoys and wired in a battery charging harness. I just plug it into the charger harness on the battery and zip-tie it to the handlebar and I'm good to go. I use it for charging my iphone which also doubles as my GPS and cop finder.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the fead back. I dont smoke that much while on the bike but likew the option. BeelzeKnut where do you find this one your talking about for $30? As far as waterproof sorry don't ride in the rain if i can help it. and it would take alot of water to to get into it to short it out just saying.
To each is own, Plus it only cost me time.

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Thanks for the fead back. I dont smoke that much while on the bike but likew the option. BeelzeKnut where do you find this one your talking about for $30? As far as waterproof sorry don't ride in the rain if i can help it. and it would take alot of water to to get into it to short it out just saying.
To each is own, Plus it only cost me time.
Hope you don't have metal grips? :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts