Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love for Santa Kaz to come out more than once this year with his bike to race. Ideally a grudge race with me riding my 1130 vrod against any Vrod he can show legal ownership of. Hopefully something hairdryer equipped !:wazzup:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
I would love for Santa Kaz to come out more than once this year with his bike to race. Ideally a grudge race with me riding my 1130 vrod against any Vrod he can show legal ownership of. Hopefully something hairdryer equipped !:wazzup:
if you got 20K to put up I'm be there set for Kill:deal:! I have Nothing to prove ,but allotof Money to win! Got your Pink slip joey?Heads up for *****& $20,000.00 CASH! PUT UP OR SHUT UP BEOTCH:slap:

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bring it KAZ......:deal:
I will put up, there alligator mouth. You gonna bring your canary ass?
You do have a clean tiltle for that salt crusted vrod?
Remeber I have turned every bolt on my bike. Its never been tuned by anybody else and I payed for it all by myself also. Do you think you can get your bike ready with out anybodys help holding your hand or loaning you a bike?
See ya in KC!

Attachments

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
Don't expect him to show.
This will probably be the biggest disappointment if you think Santa Kaz will step up.
PAY MY WAY AND i'LL BE THERE:deal: !

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
Bring it KAZ......:deal:
I will put up, there alligator mouth. You gonna bring your canary ass?
You do have a clean tiltle for that salt crusted vrod?
Remeber I have turned every bolt on my bike. Its never been tuned by anybody else and I payed for it all by myself also. Do you think you can get your bike ready with out anybodys help holding your hand or loaning you a bike?
See ya in KC!
CASH TOO BRO MY BIKES WORTH 5 of Yourse:chair: ! you need to put the crack pipe down,and get real:wazzup: .

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
oh you have to pay his way now too .. and i dont see how his bike is worth any more than yours Joe..and five times.. you are saying your bike is worth close to 100k.. no effing way

unbelievable

wait..

ummwhy do you have to pay his way .. ? cause if he has 20K to bet with .. then he shouldnt need money to get there right ?

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
His bike runs on one cylinder, if at all.
Its a shame if I can smoke crack,kronick & pay for my race habit and travel also. Kaz you really need to consider the source. Remember the PM you sent me last month? I Only do what my Dr. say's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and Yes I have a State of Nevada Medical Marijuana Registry Card.I'm a Patiant as I have Broken More Bones''Like my neck,back,legs,arms finger's ,collar bones,foot,and I have a Nervous stomach.Other then that I'm Perfect!Oh I fogot I'm broke too ,but I don't SMOKE CRACK YOU **** STICK ,AND PLEASE KEEP THIS PRIVATE THANK YOU!

Winner of the Fastest American V-twin at the 2005 BUB International Motorcycle Speed Trials.

201MPH GPS

1st V-rod to break 200mph

200.693MPH Average in the Mile

1st person to LSR a V-rod

NHRA Pro Stock Bike Licenced,and Future Champion in Training!

www.superkazracing.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaz or should I start referring to you as SUPERMOOCH. If you cant afford to even get yourself to KC. You are a sorry excuse for a man.

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thumbsupracing said:
OK, is this one in fun or getting serious again. I am confused.
I am as serious as a heart attack
Bottom line is he is all mouth and will not show up to race.
I do look forward to having a beer with you. See ya in KC.

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
A Yoo-hoo is a chocolate drink. I LOVE Yoo-hoo's :alien: :D

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
isn't it supposed to be 'yoo-hoo'?

1 - 20 of 178 Posts