Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Genesis1130cc
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '03 Vrod with chrome turn signals in front and different black ones at the rear. I would like to swap out the front and rear but don't want to buy 2 different kits to have half of them leftover. I'll buy a set and trade someone for the extras of the other set. Anybody interested?

·
I'm With Stupid
966 Posts
hamletexpress said:
I have an '03 Vrod with chrome turn signals in front and different black ones at the rear. I would like to swap out the front and rear but don't want to buy 2 different kits to have half of them leftover. I'll buy a set and trade someone for the extras of the other set. Anybody interested?
Not sure I understand the question but I have an extra set of rear smoked lens if you need them, N/C.

·
Genesis1130cc
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks to Mr. Robbwest I have smoked lenses for the rear and now have some for the front. Thanks Rob!

·
I'm With Stupid
966 Posts
:cheers:
hamletexpress said:
Thanks to Mr. Robbwest I have smoked lenses for the rear and now have some for the front. Thanks Rob!

·
I'm With Stupid
966 Posts
hamletexpress said:
Thanks for my first official Forum seller feedback!

Now that I'm trusted it's time to hawk some of my desert lakefront property. :deal: :D

·
I'm With Stupid
966 Posts
hamletexpress said:
Thanks for my first official Forum seller feedback!

Now that I'm trusted it's time to hawk some of my desert lakefront property. :deal: :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts