Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that my server location is having network problems this morning 10/17/03. They are aware of it and attempting repairs right now.

Thanks

Max

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL worm I would settle for them getting this fixed.

Max

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They have not called me yet but it looks as though the problem is repaired. I guess they did not care for my 4:30 AM phone call. LOL

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
What were you doing on line at 4:30??

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dan that is the time I get up every morning. I fix coffee and check the site. :)

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Max,
you are Bad to the Bone Brotha!;) What kinda Java you drink?:cool:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just about anykind of coffee Kaz, Thats all I drink anymore. Tea, coffee or water I gave up all my other bad habits. :)

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Me too now my only Faults are spending to much money and deleting a few posts!;)

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Have no fear, folks....
I was in an Italian wedding at Stanten Island last weekend, I drank enough for all of us.... It's Friday and today I feel ok!

Mike

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well it seems that service has come to a stand still again. The server shows to running at less then one percent so I have a call into the host company to make sure they are aware of it.

It seems now to be spotty, one second I get excellent ping rates and the next they slow down so I guess they are working on it.

Max

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
At some point they will get this network problem resolved or they will get very tired of my phone calls. :) it seems to be like a ping pong ball this morning.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They sent me a response to my call about ping pong ball service.

"We have noticed this as well and think it is related to a bad cable. We are going to replace this tonight to verify.

Brad"

I hope this will repair my problem.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm hoping that tonights work will repair this spotty service we have been seeing. The site should be really fast since the server has never recorded over a 4% load running the board and averages in the .05% most of the time.

Max

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I see we still are having some network problems. It's funny that just a few machines down from this server is the server of one of a Dallas Harely Davidson dealer. So if you ever wonder if you can't connect for a minute add this link to your favorites and see if it is down at the same time.

http://www.hdofdallas.com

I find that any time I can't connect that you will find that site down as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts